Please note that I am away from 10th November to 9th December 2023, so there are no live classes during these dates. There is however, the option to purchase previously recorded classes. To do this, go to ‘Make A Booking’ and click on ‘Class Bundles.’ There you will see a list of options for which recordings you would like to receive. You can choose what level class you’d like and how many recordings you wish to receive. Once you purchase a bundle you will receive the recordings within 24 hours.
Live classes will resume on Monday 11th December 2023.
So what are the classes like? ( I hear you ask) Will I be able for it? ( you might be thinking) Or will it be too easy? Well I suppose the only way to really find out is to try one! But I will say that I try to make my online classes accessible to everyone. Some people taking my classes are quite new to the Pilates method; and some people have been coming to me for years. Don’t worry, my aim is to keep everyone happy so I’ve created a range of options for you to choose from.
- Beginners Pilates will be a great foundation for complete beginners or a refresher for people who would like to revisit the fundamentals of their Pilates practice . It would also be a good option for people who already have an established practice but feel like do a gentle class. The exercises will vary from week to week but we will always go through alignment, breath & how to move with a balance of strength & ease. This will then set you up nicely to join into the Pilates Progressions class on Tuesday or the Slow Burn class on Thursday. Each beginners class will be recorded and the recording will be sent out to you afterwards. The recording will be available to you for a full week, so don’t worry if you can’t make the live class, you’ll have plenty of time to catch up. Because of this the Beginners Classes are in a different price category to the other classes. Special Beginners Bundles are available.
- In Pilates Progressions we’ll focus on building up more strength & flow within our practice. This is for people who already have a little bit of experience with Pilates & wish to start challenging themselves a bit more. We’ll still think about our foundations like good alignment, breathing well & moving with ease while adding more challenge and flow. Think of this class as the ‘goldilocks zone’ between Monday’s beginners class and Thursday’s Slow Burn. Not too easy, not too hard, just right. That’s the goal! This is a drop in class. A link to a recording of the class will be sent to you afterwards. You’ll be able to view this until midnight of the following day.
- In Pilates Slow Burn we work hard & play hard. As always, we will think about our form, how we are moving and why we are moving. That’s why we move slowly, to allow ourselves the time to be mindful and move well. This is also what creates the burn! There will be flow, transitioning seamlessly from one movement to the next. We will build strength. And we might even sweat a little! This is a drop in class. A link to a recording of the class will be sent to you afterwards. You’ll be able to view this until midnight of the following day.
- The Friday morning Pilates and Yoga Fusion class is a blend of yoga and Pilates to set you up nicely for the weekend. We will combine core strengthening work with yoga postures to help open up the body. It is a mixed ability level. This is a drop in class. A link to a recording of the class will be available to you for the whole weekend.
Booking for each class will close 20 minutes before the start time and I will email you a link to your class 15 minutes before it starts. Afterwards you will receive a link that will give you 24 hour access to a recording of the class.
The classes all take place live online via Zoom. If you don’t already have the Zoom app you can easily download it to your mobile phone, laptop or device. Booking for each class will close 20 minutes before the start time and I will email you a link to your class 15 minutes before it starts. Feel free to log in early for the chats. I’ll be there waiting for you.
Drop In Classes are €8 – €15 depending on whether you would like to pay as you go or get a class bundle.
Class times are:
- Mondays 5:30-6:30pm Beginners Pilates – recording available for a full week
- Tuesdays 6-7pm Pilates Progressions – recording available for 24 hours
- Thursdays 6-7pm Pilates Slow Burn – recording available for 24 hours
- Fridays 10:30-11:30am Pilates and Yoga Fusion – recording available for the weekend